Jewelry Disclaimer

Due to the natural nature of many of the gemstones used in each piece, variations in color, cut, size and shape may/will differ from piece to piece. Those variations are the reason that make each piece unique.

Although extremely rare, some people are allergic to the metals and finishes commonly used in making jewelry. It is the responsibility of the consumer to be aware of any allergies he or she may have to metals (gold, silver, etc.) or the oxidation applied to metals (liver of sulfur) prior to making a purchase. Because there is no way for us to know the medical history of our customers, Superior North LLC or Superior North Jewelry will not be held liable for any allergic reactions that may occur as a result of wearing our jewelry.
Many Superior North Jewelry designs contain small component parts such as beads and charms, which may present a choking hazard if ingested. As a result, jewelry from Superior North should always be kept out of the reach of young children or other individuals likely to ingest the jewelry or its component parts. Jewelry should never be worn in the shower, pool or bed, and it should never be placed in the mouth due to risk of choking. Please keep your little ones safe!

Nickel and Lead compliance is stated as represented by supplier and has not been independently verified by Superior North Jewelry or Superior North LLC. Unless indicated as suitable for children, products are not intended for use by children aged 12 and under.

%d bloggers like this: